Terms of Service
By visiting SnowfoxMC's virtual store and accessing its services, packages, information, etc, we provide, you understand and agree to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy (known as a "User Agreement").
- All virtual currencies, ranks, items, and packages purchased are final, as all sold items are virtual goods not redeemable or usable in the real world. Due to this, we are unable to process requests for refunds or chargebacks, unless a special agreement is created under the written agreement of both parties, the user and the SnowfoxMC Administration team.
- Purchased goods will be automatically delivered to the Minecraft account with the username that the buyer specifies. Delivery through our automated system can take up to 10 minutes. If more than 10 minutes have passed without successful delivery, please contact a SnowfoxMC Administrator in-game, over Discord, or over email at [email protected].
- Attempts to perform a chargeback of a completed purchase, such
as but not limited to filing a chargeback case with your bank or credit
card company, will result in an automatic, permanent ban from the
- We hold no responsibility for any received virtual currencies, ranks, items, or packages purchased by you or a third party that are lost due to negligence or any of the following in-game experiences, including, but not limited to:
- A server punishment (e.g. permanent ban, mute, etc)
- Accidental purchases made in-game using the virtual premium currency, Platinum
- The server shutting down
- We retain full access and control of perks, feature, elements, and contents of the purchasable goods and packages in our store, as well as in-game. While highly unlikely, we nonetheless reserve the right to edit, refine, rework, remove, or add to any feature or element of a rank, package, or facet purchasable with the virtual premium currency, Platinum. Any changes to the contents of purchasable goods and packages that retroactively affect those who have purchased the goods or packages will be made known through official news channels, such as the SnowfoxMC changelog at https://wiki.snowfoxmc.net/.
- In the event that the server shuts down permanently or temporarily, you understand and accept that you will not be refunded for your purchases.
- You must be above the legal age of 18, or have permission from a parent or legal guardian to make any purchases or payments to our online store.
- No information obtained by you from our online store or through any other third party should make any guarantee, warranty, conditions, or any other agreement of any kind, except for those exclusively shown in these terms.
- Purchasing any virtual goods from our online store for someone else is not allowed, unless they grant you personal and explicit permission to do so.
- You are responsible for entering the correct username(s) for the purchases you make. In the event that the incorrect username was entered, please contact the SnowfoxMC Administration team via Discord, in-game, or through email at [email protected], and the issue will be resolved as soon as possible.
Your information, whether it has been shared publicly or privately previously, will not be sold, exchanged, or given to any other company for any personal or commercial reasons whatsoever, without your direct and informed consent. The information provided will only be used for processing the payment, delivery of the purchased packages or goods, and resolving issues regarding the purchased packages and/or delivery of purchased goods.
A premium Minecraft account is required to access and play on the SnowfoxMC Minecraft server.
SnowfoxMC is in no way affiliated or associated with Microsoft or Mojang AB, nor is it in any way endorsed by Microsoft or Mojang AB. For support, questions, and/or concerns, please contact SnowfoxMC through email via [email protected].